Monday 22 March 2010

Black Triangle Sighting In Fort Worth

Black Triangle Sighting In Fort Worth
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN FORT WORTH, TEXAS ON OCTOBER 15TH 2013 - I HEARD AN ODD SOUND OUTSIDE SO I GOT OF MY SOFA TO GO CHECK IT OUT AND WHEN I WAS OUTSIDE THERE WAS A CRAFT HVERING ABOVE MY HOUSE.

It was about (11:40) last Tuesday (10/15/2013) I was watching T.V. when I heard a loud pulsating humming sound, as soon as I heard the sound I ran outside to see what it was. When I was outside I was stunned to see a large triangular craft with 1 white light on each point of the object, the craft was about 75 feet away from me and about 50 feet in length. The reason that I was so shocked was because I have been hearing this humming sound every night for the past week and every time I heard it I passed it off as being the A.C. unit on the back side of our house, but sense I saw the object I have stopped hearing the sound. Also this has not been the first time I have seen the object and I am not the only one who has seen it, My older brother my father and my little sister have described the same object to me and they have claimed to see it right over my house in the same place that I had seen it. The most recent time that I had seen the object other than this time was in 2008 I dont remember the month but it was in the summer, it was hovering over my house then heading in the same direction that it had all the other times that I had seen it. Almost every person in my family has seen this object or a similar one in their life time.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment