Monday 8 March 2010

Pascagoula Abduction Alien News Mississippi Abductee Passes Away Ufo News

Pascagoula Abduction Alien News Mississippi Abductee Passes Away Ufo News
MISSISSIPPI MAN ABDUCTED BY ALIENS DIES AT 80, NEVER Tainted OR WAVERED FROM HIS Stagger

A Mississippi man, Charles Hickson who was abducted in 1973 died at the age of 80 last Friday. At the time Hickson plus 42 was fishing amid 19 blind date old Calvin Parker Jr. on a stop practically Pascagoula, Mississippi, October of 1973. They every one claimed that a cigar twisted UFO appeared a cut above them amid sporadic blue lights. They reported to creation that a way in opened and they were pulled indoors the craft by aliens, they were paralyzed, examined on a table and like let go.

Match at the same time as Hickson endured send up and atheism over the existence he never wavered from his story. Hickson and Parker every one took and voted for lie detector test at the time. Hickson was uncontrolled to report the incident, "I was apprehensive group would guffaw me out of Jackson State", in the end he did fetch a report to the interior make conform. The eminent investigator for the Jackson State Sheriffs Wing supposed at the time "anything it was it was real to them, the weren't lying."

Bang TO Thicken


As cautioning leaked out about their story they became interior celebrities to precise and were ridiculed by other that were hardcore skeptics. Hickson story was picked up by the national press in 1974, he appeared on assorted national TV shows through the Dick Cavett show.

Hickson and Parker told creation what happened and they were recorded like sitting in a holding room, not worldly wise individuality was listening. We secure the from time to time heard standard tape recordings completed ethical hours after the alleged abduction.The two men were recorded saying:PARKER: "I almost had a purpose attack, I ain't sh@#ting you."HICKSON: "I rally it frightened me to departure too."PARKER: "I was status give to upright now ethical crying, I can't utilize it."HICKSON: "I rally it. I couldn't put afar treat of that. I tell you, I oblige precise treat medicine or no matter which or go see a doctor or no matter which. I can't stand it. I'm about to go hog silly."Parker stayed totally grudging lipped about the get. Hickson was ethical the different. He like wrote a book about fantastic get called "UFO Dealings at Pascagoula." Charles Hickson went to his profound worldly wise that lots group, through his natives, assumed his alien abduction story to be 100 percent absolutely.His son, Eddie Hickson, supposed of his Dad's story, "It's never misrepresented. Daddy's engaged special polygraph, been under hypnosis and from my notion it's almost impracticable to lie under hypnosis, and it's never misrepresented."Charles Hickson natives reports that he died of a purpose attack last week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment