Monday 2 May 2011

Black Triangle Sighting In Denver Colorado On July 18Th 1964 When I Was 8 Or 9

Black Triangle Sighting In Denver Colorado On July 18Th 1964 When I Was 8 Or 9
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN DENVER, COLORADO ON JULY 18TH 1964 - WHEN I WAS 8 OR 9, MY FRIEND JUDY AND I WERE OUTSIDE AT DUSK WHEN WE SAW THREE LIGHTS IN THE SHAPE OF A TRIANGLE IN THE WEST SKY. EVERY TIME WE ASKED THEM A QUESTION, A BEAM OF LIGHT WOULD GO BETWEEN ONE STATIONARY LIGHT TO ANOTHER.I think it was 1964 or 1965 when I was 8 or 9 years old. My friend spent the night with me one summer night. We were outside playing right after dusk when, in the sky to the west,we saw three stationary lights in the shape of a triangle. We were just playing, as girls will do, and starting talking to the lights as we leaned on my backyard white picket fence. We told the lights our names and talked to it quite a long time. Since this was so long ago, I do not remember everything we said. We discovered that a beam of light would go between one stationary light to the other then again to the other one when we asked the lights a question or when we were finished talking. It was so cool that the lights seemed to be communicating with us! It made us happy and we laughed and giggled that we found this new plaything! I did not know it at the time, since I was concentrating on the lights, but as I got older, I realized that what I saw was a triangular craft with the lights on the corners and the beams of lights were on the sides of the craft. The lights/craft hovered but, since I was only 8 or 9 years old, I do not know how high in the sky but I do know the lights were much lower, bigger and brighter than the stars. It made no sound. It did not move. In 1964, my neighborhood did not have many other houses, lights, cars, or people. At that time, when my friend and I were leaning on my back fence talking with these lights, there were no houses behind my house, only vacant lots. When my mom called for us to go inside, we told the lights we had to go in and we said good bye....they acknowledged with a beam of light. We told the lights to meet us outside my bedroom window at midnight......they acknowledged with a beam of light. We waved goodbye as we were going in......they said goodbye with a beam of light back to us. The last we saw the lights, they were still in the sky where we first saw them. That night when I was asleep, voices outside my bedroom window woke me up. I could not hear everything the mens voices said but I very clearly heard, "Where's "and "(our names)?" I knew my friend was sound asleep in the bed beside me because she was breathing deeply. I was so scared because...we were just playing with the lights, right? They did not really understand what we said, right? But now, outside my bedroom window were 2 mens voices saying where's "and "I put the covers over my head then, the next thing I knew, it was morning! It came so fast....I did not remember anything else after putting the covers over my head. Yes, I could have just fallen asleep and not awakened until morning but I have often wondered if my friend and I could have been abducted. I have decided to submit this now because I recently talked with my childhood friend and asked her if she remembered our encounter with the lights in the sky. She did remember it! She verified that we talked to the lights, remembered the beams of lights and that it was probably a triangular UFO. However, she did not hear the voices outside my window because she was probably asleep.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment