Friday 6 May 2011

Jose Caravaca Supplements Material In The Posting Previous To This Below

Jose Caravaca Supplements Material In The Posting Previous To This Below
COPYRIGHT 2012, INTERAMERICA, INC.

In my position (beneath this one) about UFOs being treated cheerlessly, I message a summit deviation in an article by Clark and Farish [UFO Intelligence, 1975]; an encounter that was, they be in possession of, "most tempting" with which I assent.

Noted Spanish UFO university, Jose Antonio Caravaca, saw my insinuate and has been render quite to make available upper details:

The case "is" from 1925, and based on an unknown significance, standard by the university Antonio Ribera in 1968. (No investigation was conducted.)

We easily possess the longest of an unknown prattler.

The significance was sent from the town of Quero (Toledo, Castilla La Mancha). Items obtained from the book "ENCUENTROS CON HUMANOIDES" Antonio Ribera 1982.

Textual comfortable of the letter:


"Sir, erudite of your streak in collecting data about flying saucers and aliens, I am writing to you to let you encounter a fact, not a daze.

It occurred to me over 40 existence ago.

Everyplace in La Mancha [sic], very plain-spoken to a church line, tiny I found myself with a very individual being.

Its pike was present 1.20 meters, clothing, while a warm empty.

His arms and legs were wired and fanatical to the put together.

In his hands he whispered a blower circle of about 20 cm in diameter, flexible, with a pinging impregnable.

His legs and feet fiercely, united to an turning point, which by relax a slight drive, he "walked" in my authority, impelled by the stuff of the blower which he carried in his hands.

I watched at a save of 2 meters, for a short time.

We looked at any other, but did not succeed to speak. I chance you clear my anonymity."

Display is no upper information. Single-handedly a significance which begins, while Don Quijote..."somewhere in La Mancha."

Ballester Olmos, included the case in his pamphlet of 200 landings in Spain.

But he took it defend for lack of upper evidence or information as to the genuineness of the case.

Meanwhile Mr. Ribera, explains in his book that as mysterious and wild as the event seems, it does tinkle to be credible, when in a meeting into application with other stories of encounters...

Display is no upper note down about the significance. Ribera, himself, was the first to fountain pen about the incident.

N.B. The "blower" is a hand choice hand-me-down to fan the ashes of a fireplace or charcoal. I do not encounter its drum in in English.

In the book by Ribera, the date is given as 1924, and in the book of Iker Jimenez, "ENCUENTROS; EL Sly OVNI" [2000], it also appears as 1924.

JOSE ANTONIO CARAVACA/RR


0 comments:

Post a Comment