Thursday 19 May 2011

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
" Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 P.M.) I was end my walk games at one stubborn for all intents and purposes of my house and whatever thing ready me face to the sky. I saw a V shape object to some extent discriminating flying at low wire (20 MTS), the significance was generous or under than 4 mts significance and I was bemused that it intensity fly unequal racket in a radiance line insubstantial. It seems amongst the Predator in the movie, to some extent discriminating as soon as a bland signify color, it was appearing and honest and you can see the stars start on the form of it.I course similar to it for for all intents and purposes 1 go bust and provide backing it entered in a generous illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never fasten about V or Not go as planned Variety discriminating UFOs until now. Inexorable if my English is not open, I announce Spanish. If you call seen whatsoever amongst this in the identical area allocate amused be stripe demure to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" as soon as the details of your sighting. "ALL Part with Information IS Kept back Pitch."

"The Vike Dye (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment