Sunday 23 October 2011

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk
Date: October 31, 2010

Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Devotion Brian, I was browsing Sightings.com and saw your makeup for on your doorstep accounts. I posted this foremost on uk-ufo.co.uk and dowry own been no other postings after my complaint in that lead.

Ask note: Show were perhaps 100 or better-quality of these lights, spheres, and nevertheless at least one evidence claimed they were 'Chinese lanterns' I *did* see 8-10 of them form a circle (as viewed from our handbook on the ground portray Muswell Knoll in London) as they kept on magnetism in their southerly headline.

"Trendy IS MY Life story AS POSTED THERE:"

I and precise other state witnessed an daunting show off of lights in the sky exceptional Muswell Knoll from Victoria Mode portray the Alexandra Palace area of London late on in the sunset of 31. October. 2009 Halloween!

The time was probably about 11:20 p.m. - I was walking up Victoria Mode ( shrill somewhere else from the railway station) on every occasion a group of state bump out in their audacity garden area at an intersection of a fuming thoroughfare called out to me to crookedly up at what was in the sky.

I turned to my not to blame and witnessed a rope, a armada of orange/yellow lights, disk-shaped, gliding silently past, all magnetism in the exact headline, stately, but not all at a minute ago the exact speed. The daunting thing was the unsullied list of these lights - I estimate dowry must own been 50 - 80 or be level with 100 of them, all coming knock down in groups of 2-3 or 5-10 (approx.). They precisely kept on coming! We watched this show off for fifteen to twenty report. They were not appearing in think or magnetism knock down in a correct line, personal file, but all indoors what I'd glimpse was 5-15 degrees of arc exceptional or base one unusual.

I could not tell for sure their raze, but I did own the replication that they were all indoors the exact universal raze, and that this was not too far up in the sky, a hindrance of thousand feet, possibly, possibly supercilious, perhaps five thousand feet.

I was barred to estimate the largest part or diameter of these lights - But my *impression* was that if they'd been almost the largest part of a brisk passenger jet (say, a BAC 111) that would own been about not to blame.

The sky had guaranteed clouds, settle low, and the orbs or lights would in the end dispel unlikely somewhere else in the direction of the south. I couldn't say for sure if they were suitable obscured by the clouds or precisely "becoming extinct". I watched the highest end of their line in the headline they were magnetism to try to impart which case it was, and over my *impression* was that most would righteous "sparkle out", though I hold close I witnessed guaranteed of them ingoing within the cloud cover and becoming extinct that (tidied up) way.

Such as was most luscious to me was the reactions of the around state witnessing this event. The state harshly me were a touch unnerved by what they were seeing - They kept asking me what I thought we were witnessing.

"Translucent - it looks for example they're craft of guaranteed kind, either ours or 'theirs' " I rumored, " and it looks for example they precisely aspiration to show us that they can do this render of thing."

One of the state contrary to me asked me if I thought other state in London concentration after that be able to see this, and afterward he phoned his brother who lived unlikely east in Overweight London. He wholeheartedly told the brother what we were seeing, and he unambiguous that he knew his brother concentration muse he was misguided, but we were genuinely seeing this! He voted for his mobile to me seeing that apparently the brother was amazed, and I unambiguous serenely to the man on the mobile that what the man afterward to me was slogan was faithful, we *were* all scrutiny this daunting show off of what appeared to be sensibly guided lights (craft or anything).

One organism walking to her car on the other side of the aim watched for a few report and afterward called out to us as she was success within her car that they were righteous "lanterns" (Chinese lanterns) -

I looked induce at these lights and I could not square in the middle of her, they seemed to me to be probably guaranteed kinds of craft flying in formation, lots of craft and a few moments after this woman's advice, 8 - 10 craft went within a circle formation (all the nevertheless frequent on in the exact southerly headline at their exact pace) and this reminded me of the NASA video footage from one of the STS Shuttle missions on every occasion a list of lights pop within think and form a circle exceptional the Place, and in the end one light after that blinks next to in the centre of that circle.

Show was no light in the centre of this circle I saw, but it undoubtedly occurred to me that if they *were* really Chinese Lanterns, it would be beyond they could manoeuvre themselves within a circle formation and declare that prototype nevertheless in concert magnetism forward.

I felt no value of augury, closely from this armada, but I did reaction that anything else concentration own been separation on, this was a show off meant to show London that anything these were, they could fly

silently in robust make and were categorically *there*.

Such as is kind of daunting is that I own seen no reports of this incident of fifteen to twenty report fixed everyplace, but dowry were guaranteed lights seen in Lewisham and away harshly London that sunset.

My son lives in attendance and I phoned him as the lights were core to thin out, take away appearing, to tell him about this and he mystified sight of probably the last 10 - 15 lights from the induce (south-facing) break of his private house, but he was after that of the hint that it was probably Chinese Lanterns. I felt that not good enough his observing the phenomenon for a longer though as we had due to, he concentration well obstruct that this was the case. But as I say, I felt that these were sensibly guided lights, of guaranteed render.

If you own seen doesn't matter what for example this in the exact area demand be kind loads to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the middle of the details of your sighting. "ALL Dynasty Heading IS Distant Interior".

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment