Tuesday 18 October 2011

Ufology I Did It For The Lulz

Ufology I Did It For The Lulz
Confident websites express the internets are all abuzz about the at that time outer Mysterious attack. Mysterious is the hacktivist group that came from (was spawned by) the under demand of the internet 4chan. Truthful Mysterious has been in the news for allocation do DDOS attacks in opposition to selected of the interior eastern countries everywhere liberal revolutions presume been breaking out. As well they may, but spare environmental didn't, presume no matter which to do with embezzle down the PlayStation Outlet for about 3 weeks.

Thin now it seems as yet they presume stern to aim the Ufological division at that time. All over the internet today people presume been active about the so called operation Rocket ship. Here's the apparent image from this know-how.

The blogosphere was all a duct about this know-how. Close up I don't run far off hand down form of this, well at lowest possible not for populate that are in Ufology. Hmm even though as I type that I finish that possibly they hand down be smitten in by this know-how. I was leave-taking to say how measure it would be to pull no matter which off correspondence this now that it has been all over the internet today, until I remembered that many Ufologists environmental don't presume a strong online attendance. It's environmental that they hand down presume missed this, being I don't take the liberty it has been picked up by the media as of yet.

That seems correspondence an side to me. Of course I take upon yourself the say that the largeness of them don't presume an online attendance is that fact that many of them are of an history equals. That lately goes to show a exclusive move backward that exists in Ufology, were there seems to be no beforehand blood in this division. (To my mark of distinction I am in my mid-twenties but I'm not pungent 'in the division). Pathway many of the beforehand people that may possibly be in this division are perky piece of legislation mischief correspondence the finer operation Rocket ship. Or worse they are indoctrinated to the dreaded ETH. (Which I totally don't presume suchlike in opposition to, I a short time ago hold correspondence other theories necessity be answer their a short time ago due)

I run the thing to take hostage not worth it from all of this is that on Sunday (if Jesus doesn't reward on Saturday of course) on tenterhooks people hand down let pass sightings of 'a triangle of 8 blonde lights in the express which are apparent to be reported to anywhere UFO's can be reported to. Save for with the phenomena as mysterious and tricksterish as it can be sometimes, I wouldn't be bewildered if real triangle's of 8 blonde lights were to article. Oh well that's Fortean phenomena for you. Until at that time time call to mind this is Fortean Philosopher Tony, reminding you that I do it all for the lulz

0 comments:

Post a Comment