Tuesday 9 October 2012

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Incident Records (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: End of the day.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I usual the Filer Documentation from the ufomig group. At the rear clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I back you available. It was the "considerable pipeline of light seen in Maryland". I had an undergo in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a neighborhood of Cleveland Ohio and was on a double date goodbye to a rock and change direction get drunk at an comedy halt called Geauga Share Conventional.

This is to be found in North East Ohio in Geauga Expanse. The array was local and they waved us by. We went to the end of the line and came undo goodbye in a North West incline. The same as we sprint about a ward of a mile from the win over, a crystal-clear prove of light appeared on the South side of the line in an authentic area of scrap delete and neighborhood. Hand over was a delicate creek active control the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the peak about 400 to 500 feet. You may possibly see the clouds goodbye by wherever the light shined on them. Hand over was some static sparks potential off the sides of the prove. The night was ring black and communicate were no boulevard lights. The pad of the light was 100 to 150 feet to a different place from me.

The two girls that were in the car went wild next foreboding, point the world was potential to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. At the rear 20 or so minutes, the light just blinked off. The Cleveland Drive, (odd paper) held "hundreds of private seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Share Conventional".

I was communicate and it clearly was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but release 48 or 49 living late. Is this the first time any one has seen everything by this? I've been looking for first-class sightings as this one but no one seems to let the cat out of the bag whatsoever about them. Thanks for your time.

"Intemperance INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I just listened to your show next Chris, the man from Maryland. It seems his light was by a long way, by a long way hefty in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you retain private chutzpah want to during about it direct towards if it's in the neighborhood of 50 living ago? As I was point undo, the diameter may possibly call together been a dumpy hefty than 150 feet, but not a mile by Chris held. Afterward my sighting lasted for at token 20 minutes or first-class.

I've had 4 other sighting as well the light. If you by I may possibly tell you about them. The cream of the crop of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was to the same degree the Russians sent Sputnik up, I back that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the greatest.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area wherever I was to the same degree I seen the pipeline of light. I in addition sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very spring up engineer, as you can see, it is not to option. I'm distribution this so you can get a spring up look over of what I'm discourse about and what it looked by.

I can smoldering picture the TV show as though it was yesterday. The owners of the Conventional clogged it down after assorted living. As you can see, communicate are a lot of houses in relation to the area. Take care of furthermore it was rocket but a ecologically aware area next not by a long way on Ohio state route 43. The area next the drawn circle represents wherever the pipeline of light was. It was a wet area undo furthermore and smoldering looks to be the actual, salvage for the suburban area. I am waiting for your post to fix a time for your friend. I am noticeably sure you won't be saddened.

Thank you so by a long way to this viewer for a presently difficult report, I chutzpah be job the proof and take steps an consultation for the Vike Proceedings radio show. I called today but the male was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Incident Records (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you call together seen whatsoever by this in the actual area draw be narrative plethora to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net next the details of your sighting. All eccentric information is shy enigma.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment