Sunday 28 October 2012

Ufo Sighting In Frenchtown New Jersey On September 27Th 2014 Bright Silver Disc With Round Appendage On Top Looked Like A Hat

Ufo Sighting In Frenchtown New Jersey On September 27Th 2014 Bright Silver Disc With Round Appendage On Top Looked Like A Hat
I was on my back porch having a cigarette and looking at the blue sky to my left when I observed a bright, shiny silver disc with an appendage on top...making it look like a hat. I believe it was MUFON that went to Mexico City to interview Jaime and one of his witnesses to many UFO events and who took many pictures of these events. MUFON debunked this young man's cell phone picture of the same UFO I saw, I believe it was Frenchtown, NJ or an adjacent town that it was flying over. It looked as though it was heading to Bucks County, PA. I live 6 blocks from the bridge leading into Bucks County. If it was MUFON that debunked this young man's cell phone picture...they made a big mistake. Unfortunately I do not have a camera or a cell phone, otherwise it would be standing proof that Jaime's witness was correct. It seemed to disappear...not dematerialize...I just lost sight of it.http://ift.tt/eA8V8JUFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You

0 comments:

Post a Comment