Monday 8 October 2012

Travis And I See A Chupacabra Two Different Girls

Travis And I See A Chupacabra Two Different Girls
A skeptic takes a very reasonable, and true skeptical view, on the witnessing of an odd thing. (I take a mild nit picking issue with her comment "... I certainly do not believe we saw a chupacabra" because of the morphing history of the word, and motif, of "chupacabra.") Travis and I see a chupacabra.... Two Different Girls "The problem with this is that whenever we tell anyone what we have seen, and most of our friends are skeptics, they say "Well, it was just a dog with mange". We don't hear, "It might have been a dog with mange." We don't hear "Do you think it was a dog with mange?" We get "It was a dog with mange." "No, it was not a dog with mange, unless it was a Great Dane with mange that was half kangaroo." "Travis and I learned a great lesson, which is to treat people reporting an unusual sighting with respect and not to "tell" them what they've seen. There is a lot of weird stuff out there."

Reference: truth-just-ahead.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment