Saturday 10 November 2012

Ufo Sighting In Leander

Ufo Sighting In Leander
UFO SIGHTING IN LEANDER, TEXAS ON NOVEMBER 13TH 2011 - YELLOW BEAM SHOT ACROSS THE SKY AT IMPOSSIBLE SPEEDS THAT LOOKED LIKE A COMET TRAIL.

At 7:10 A.M. I was alone and about to head out when I noticed the beautiful sunrise. I was about to look away when I noticed the object flash across the sky at impossible speeds and left a trail like a comet would make. It looked like a beam at first until it disappeared. This made me think of the last object I saw that I reported yesterday. I thought these two occurrences were connected in some way. This disturbed me too. It just looked like it disintegrated. I am still on the look out for UFOs but have not seen one since.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment