Wednesday 28 November 2012

Ufo Sighting In Richardson Texas On October 23Rd 2013 Red Pulsating Orbs Traveling Across The Dallas Sky

Ufo Sighting In Richardson Texas On October 23Rd 2013 Red Pulsating Orbs Traveling Across The Dallas Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN RICHARDSON, TEXAS ON OCTOBER 23RD 2013 - RED PULSATING ORBS TRAVELING ACROSS THE DALLAS SKY

Walking out last night for a cigarette I noticed a small red orb in the sky. I watched it for a couple seconds and brushed it off as a plane, thinking nothing of it. A minute or so goes by and I find myself gazing at it again. It has become much closer to my location and has another red orb of light pulsating steadily close to the constant red orb of light I first noticed. I watched these lights cross over my entire field of view in under a couple of minutes. Still not too sure as to what aircraft has only the red light that pulsates like so and creates no noise at all. Last night was one of the quietest nights I think I have ever experienced in this city. If anyone has any input as to what this UFO could be please share.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment