Sunday 25 November 2012

Ufo Westbury Long Island New York

Ufo Westbury Long Island New York
WESTBURY Want Islet, NEW YORK I was in the parking lot of a music scenery on Want Islet, tailgating once friends before to the show, on the 3rd of July 2010. I had my cell headphones out and was booty a picture of the scenery and the sky at 7:00pm (note: not a divide cloud in the sky). Approx. 1 instantaneous future (7:01pm) a symbolic classified ad jet/airplane (i.e. 747) appeared in the sky and was agile overhead. It looked stress-free in the all blue vacuous sky so I held my camera headphones and took a pic. As quickly as I stamped the shutter I saw in the errand of my uncovered eye (and on the screen of headphones) a object approx. the especially heaviness as the tail of the 747, emotive very hurriedly from passed on to very soon, at least 2 - 3 become old nearer than the level. By the time I tried to sway a final picture it was ancient history from consider over the horizon. I insinuate I had my real camera to a certain extent of the 1 megapixel camera headphones but I am pleased to expose I captured the object. I yearn for this can examine UFOlogy(gists) and it is more to a declared Unidentified/Unexplained phenomenon of flying objects/crafts. One other thing I would uniform to add is, it appeared as if dowry were by a long shot 1 or doubtless 2 round portholes you may well unbiased see once the uncovered eye. Matter any one interested in having this/my photo analyzed, intentional, researched, etc. I appetizing you to contact me. This case is under investigation by MUFON New York. KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sweater WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG34 viewsSep 16, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Highest achievement AND PHOTOS - -

0 comments:

Post a Comment