Friday 9 January 2009

Bright Orange Pulsating Lights West Of Glasgow Scotland

Bright Orange Pulsating Lights West Of Glasgow Scotland
Date: May 27, 2010Time: Just the once midnight.Hi, I live in the West of Glasgow and was impending loft last night fair after midnight one time I saw a sparkling yellowish-brown alive light in the sky. At first it looked touching on a flame, haulage about the speed of a helicopter, very high up, I assume about the parallel with the ground that helicopters fly at. I got my companion to disembark out and glimpse at it too and he saw the exceptionally thing. It stirred spanning the sky West to East next gradually diminished and spent. My companion went out a few minutes complex once again and saw another one understand the exceptionally as the first. He took confident photos on his camera, but they aren't too clear. I am very unsure about UFOs etc and I am sure stage is a very brawny explanation for this. If you delimit seen anything touching on this in the exceptionally area charm be cheering loads to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. All personal information is reticent undisclosed. "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment