Sunday 11 January 2009

Ufo Sighting In Las Vegas Nevada On June 15Th 2013 Las Vegas Orange Lights 10 Objects

Ufo Sighting In Las Vegas Nevada On June 15Th 2013 Las Vegas Orange Lights 10 Objects
UFO SIGHTING IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA ON JUNE 15TH 2013 - LAS VEGAS ORANGE LIGHTS 10+ OBJECTS

I was at my computer when I observed a pattern of Orange lights moving across the sky. Moving from over the West Summerlin Mountains going East. I quickly got up to get a better view and thought these were a squad of helicopters going back to Nellis AFB. The more I looked the more it did not seem like helicopters. They were extremely high up in the air and had an Orange flicker solid light and kind of had a white hue light around it. It was a huge long pattern of a good 10+ orange lights traveling from West to East. There was a big gap between them and some of them traveled in pairs together. They all moved in a straight line that branched out a good 5 miles long. I quickly went to get my camera and the lights were gone. The lights disappeared before it would hit the center of Las Vegas valley

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment