Thursday 29 January 2009

Ufo Sighting In Garner North Carolina On February 6Th 2015 Saw Glowing Lights 3 In The Sky

Ufo Sighting In Garner North Carolina On February 6Th 2015 Saw Glowing Lights 3 In The Sky
We were coming from Jersey Mike's with my wife driving down the Josephine rd in Garner, NC, once i noticed something in the sky. It was three very bright lights moving in line. My wife noticed them too and pulled over. The lights stopped over a neighborhood and formed a triangle and hovered. Moments from this one light dissappeared and two of the lights started slowly moving towards Smithfield, NC. After those two lights started to fade the one that dissapeared suddenly appeared again, this time it was really bright orange. The light slowly started to fade. I had atleast 6 or 7 other people observing this phenomena. I tried to get some footage but my camera would not focus because it was too dark. I got one low quality picture of two of the lights.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Origin: space-wanderers.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment