Friday 9 January 2009

Ufo Sighting In North Utica

Ufo Sighting In North Utica
UFO SIGHTING IN NORTH UTICA, ILLINOIS ON JUNE 29TH 2013 - ONLY WITNESSED A PATTERN IN THE CLOUDS AS IF SOMETHING CUT THROUGH THEM AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED ALONG WITH HEAT.My nephew and I were driving east on Route 6 when I noticed out of the corner of my eye a long streak appearing in the sky and clouds, as if something flew right through them at a high rate of speed and heat. At one point, one of the smaller clouds appeared as if someone took an eraser and made a perfect mark in the middle of the cloud. In one picture you can see the mark in a cloud in which I just had described. There was no aircraft visible at this time. I've seen planes and helicopters fly through clouds before and never seen them leave a print like what I saw in the clouds on this particular day. Note the 3rd picture, in the lower part of the picture you can observe the cloud at there is a partial area that is looks like someone erased a little section perfectly.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment