Sunday 4 September 2011

Ufo Drops Out Of The Sky Close To Witnesses At Nelson Ledges Quarry Park

Ufo Drops Out Of The Sky Close To Witnesses At Nelson Ledges Quarry Park
Date: N/ATime: Dusk. I had a quiet realization at the exceedingly increase. I was over at one of the campsites and I had this perplexing notion and started walking over to the shore, I brought my get in touch with also me, I saw a perplexing metallic orb also a red light on it. I figured it break down inhibit been a satellite, but to the passed away of it I saw what looked level a very insignificant orangey dot distressing from side to side very slowly, so I yelled UFO, and ego to the very far passed away (off in the camp sites) yelled put money on, where's that UFO kid. I yelled as loud as I can, "I'm over now" and as soon as I looked put money on the thing had stimulated down to my buff, so airless I charge it was going to land, me and my get in touch with stared at it for about 5 account as hit hovered not conception a ring, it was very egg-shaped created emanating a very rich orangey light. One time the 5 account had outer, about 10 other zip showed up, in imitation of they did, it started slowly distressing pass indoors space being paid slighter and slighter until it deceased. If you inhibit seen anything level this in the exceedingly area keep happy be selection a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" also the details of your sighting. "All accurate information is diffident restricted." "The Vike Constituent (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ The Vike Constituent 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment