Saturday 17 September 2011

Ufo Sighting In Saint Louis Missouri On February 5Th 2014 Was On A Night Walk And Saw A Weird Object I Didnt Know What It Was So I Watched It For A While

Ufo Sighting In Saint Louis Missouri On February 5Th 2014 Was On A Night Walk And Saw A Weird Object I Didnt Know What It Was So I Watched It For A While
I was taking a walk around this lake near my house. I am on the left hand side of the lake and I looked up and I just saw these flashing lights. I though it was a plane but there were no red lights to go along with this big blue one I was seeing. These lights kept jumping throughout the sky and I was very intrigued. I thought I saw fly to the left of me, and I stopped recording, and It seemed to be going away. I then looked back saw it stop, turn around and head back toward me as I was walking back toward my house, I get to the directly south of lake and I turned and it started to head right and then back straight toward me, which is when I started filming again. It then followed me back, and I kept watching it as it turned and maneuvered. I then got to the bridge less then 100 yards from my house and I see it and its moving over head and I can see its not a plane, the only reasonable non UFO object I think it could be was maybe a bird but it seemed way to high up to be a bird. I followed over the treeline where again it stopped for a minute and headed further west away from me.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Reference: we-are-believe.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment