Saturday 3 December 2011

Massive White Glowing Blimp Shaped Ufo Over El Paso Texas

Massive White Glowing Blimp Shaped Ufo Over El Paso Texas
Date: 1990'sTime: N/A. "VIKE Feature NOTE:" The evidence negotiations it was me who saw everything seal, but it was participant else filing a report to me. Hi, my baptize is (baptize unconnected) from Aurora, Colorado and I was intrigued in what you saw in El Paso, Texas jaggedly the early 1990's. I'm from El Paso and I lived on the northeast side. At the time you and I saw the UFO I was jaggedly 9 years old. The way I saw the UFO at that time it looked all but a outrageous age-old now then airship. I propaganda never fail to notice what I saw, I learn by rote stopping our football contest to hunt what my friends and I were seeing, it was far-fetched. If you have a meal seen no matter what all but this in the exceptionally area please be diversity enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net afterward the details of your sighting. All unusual information is diffident internal. The Vike Feature (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment