Sunday 4 December 2011

Ufo Cape May New Jersey 10612 Triangle Lights Silent Tr 3B

Ufo Cape May New Jersey 10612 Triangle Lights Silent Tr 3B
Stately lovely triangle UFO filmed over Peninsula May New Jumper 10/6/12 Triangle Lights: Filmers comments:Totally baggy lovely triangular object furthermore lights on the three corners. Seemed very ungainly and culminate. I first noticed the UFO hovering off the edge and consequently stirred domicile. I was parked at S Broadway and Shore Ave in Peninsula May, NJ. I had my Sony NEX-C3 in the car furthermore me so I happened to misappropriate Normal UFOs - The latest ufo videos and News photos ovnis ovni Era on my way terra firma after work on Fri. 9/28/2012 I blocked at Walmart. On way endowment to truck my son, immature person and I spotted these objects in the air and took video utilizing our cell phones. Unsophisticatedly, the carcass of care they drew taken aback after I posted them on 9/29/2012. I could not tag them, found them odd, but was certainly not looking for UFOs. None of the explanations confident me but I felt forced I had conical down the area in which the objects appeared to stylish underneath than a mile south of our outlook. It seemed that was as far as I could capture it untill Geekchiic posted about Originate Skydiving. They ready a Pinwheel Shove 09 28 2012 at La Salle Massive Educate (Football vs. Moeller, La Salle Massive Educate put back. startskydiving.wordpress.com This places it where on earth I had rumored it to be, half way involving us and a commenter named Kevin who was observed it to the North as we observed it to the South. This is the latest information I assume as of 10/1/2012. It did not emerge as any chutes I was recognizable furthermore but that tolerant is deceptively publicized (literally to 1972 to 1979). 100% certain? No. 98%+? Yes. This meets all criteria as to meaning, date and time.Sticky tape RATING: 4 / 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment