Monday 11 June 2012

Late Juneearly July Indiana Ufo Sightings

Late Juneearly July Indiana Ufo Sightings
From MUFON:INDIANA, JUNE 28, 2009 - UNUSUAL LIGHTS AND OBJECTS.I was awakened by my dog who wanted to go out at approximately 4:25 am. I let the dog out and went and got some water. After a few minutes when the dog hadn't returned I stepped to the front door and called his name. I turned and put on my shoes and stepped out onto my front porch to call for the dog. As I did, I noticed small, round white lights in the woods surrounding my home. *I live in a fairly heavily wooded area of five acres* These were multiple, white lights that numbered probably 20 or more. I initially thought they were flashlights but I realized some of the lights were high and others lower to the ground. At this time I became aware that the lights were moving towards me and I felt a little frightened. The dog came around the house and I told him to hurry. The lights were still moving towards me and becoming closer. My dog saw the lights and stopped and looked towards them. I urged him to come and I hurried us into the house, closing the storm door behind me. I turned back to the door and some of the lights were quite close to me and the door. One went right over where I would have been standing and I realized a breeze had come up and that some drops of fluid appeared on the glass of the door. I couldn't figure out what I was seeing and even though it was odd and scary I couldn't move away from the door and continued to watch these round, white lights. There seemed to be a pattern to them, almost an ebb and flow. I changed my position slightly and saw deeper into the woods a fairly large red light. I thought it was a police car at first and then realized the red light was not blinking like the lights of a police car. I then heard brakes and towards the highway I saw a car come to a quick stop and I think whoever was in the car was seeing the same thing I was. *Which was a big relief!* After several minutes the car on the highway pulled away. I wanted to see the red light closer and so I grabbed my car keys and ran to my car and drove down the end of my driveway. Once I was at the end of the drive I realized that I couldn't see the red light any longer. I looked up towards the sky and saw a large, brilliant white light. At this point, I drove back to my house and was able to see a few of the smaller white lights that seemed to still float around the woods. The smaller white lights seemed to be approximately the size of a baseball an smaller. They were not identical in size.This experience lasted approximately 20 to 25 minutes. I'm fairly sure of the duration as I was texting my sons who were gone for the week-end, telling them what I was seeing. I wish I had thought to take a picture but I was so freaked out by what I was seeing that all I could manage to do was watch.From the UFO Examiner:"My family and I were coming home around 10:15-10:30 PM ON JULY 4TH. We live in KOKOMO, INDIANA -western end. There were at least 12 orange lights..almost in a big dipper formation in the sky. It wasn't fireworks..too high up, wasn't helicopters..no noise coming from them. And, wasn't planes..they wouldn't have been flying that close together. They were flying closer to Russiaville, Indiana. There were other people out looking up at them. One guy was trying to get some photo's. Don't know whether he did or not. The last time something happened here they tried to explain it as "sonic boom"..it wasn't a sonic boom. I lived here back in the 60's and heard sonic booms all the time from the planes from Grissom AFB. I didn't know who to report this to or if anyone else had reported it. Oh, they all disappeared..one or two at a time."

Credit: unexplored-earth.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment