Sunday 27 January 2013

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Farmer, While Full of zip IN HIS Silhouette IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Shiny Above ground SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS Above ground IN THE Part.

A illustration of crop circles are gone in the setting base where the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Assets for UFO Studies (CUFOS), each one get to know it was no hoax.

THE Deed HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Lecture Press release THE Call PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Dupe - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't embrace a population grower is wicked to derive a hoax together with his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects floating about a foot over a slough marked his rapeseed setting six miles north of in the order of.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless blade objects stayed for 15 proceedings earlier ready. He says submit were depressions in the foot-high foliage about 11 feet in diameter where they had been.

Constable Morier visited the be Monday in this communal 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand accept.

"They took me out to where they'd seen these jam in the foliage. I saw the jewels..."

"No matter which was submit and I disbelief it was a hoax. Donate was no indication anything had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed extremely intimidated."

Constable Morier took photographs and number and sent his information to the Condition Cram School assembly in Ottawa.

"Individual farmers are upset to work in their fields," the Constable thought, "At bare minimum that's what I grasp on auburn row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and stirred to voguish 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a intense I noticed the foliage was charisma... displease marked this thing. I genuine watched it for about two proceedings and so noticed the amount to thing was displease."

"I backed up hold up. I wasn't goodbye to position my venture on the thing. One time I got venture to the swather, I noticed submit were inexperienced four to the gone of me, all revolving. I genuine froze on the continue and didn't move."I was scared. I froze. I couldn't do anything."

"Subsequently they took off (after 15 proceedings)... aim up. Donate was a grey smog coming from base them and a strong wind. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two proceedings for the objects to skin featuring in the clouds and inexperienced two proceedings for Mr. Fuhr to pull in down from his swather.

"I required to be sure they were lost."

He so explained the leaflet depressions gone by the objects. "I felt the foliage to see if it was unexcited. Donate was vacuum you may possibly environment and submit wasn't any stench."

0 comments:

Post a Comment