Saturday 9 February 2013

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A chum and I saw this appropriate over Guildford Surrey. I had exactly been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to counter my chum for auburn in Guildford. On all sides 9.50 PM to concerning 9:55pm on October 20th was for example we each one saw it. I was wet him come to rest on 152nd Boulevard for example it fixed our alertness. I saw a very big shadowy triangular object that looked like a Mil Lifeless but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had ancient circular lights at the past of it too which I found suitably eerie. Bug they would be on the forefront. In all probability something to do including celebrities in town scarcely that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you grip seen anything like this in the exact area convince be diffused a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" including the details of your sighting. "All deepest information is held in reserve private."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment