Thursday 28 February 2013

Sunday Orb

Sunday Orb
The weeks go by too quickly! And taking into consideration you work a well-off time job it's imperfect to misplace the time you'd like with the territory of the local. Here's what's been goodbye on this further than week:

New Blog: Women in Esoterica

I started a new blog: Women in Esoterica. Type of clunky and too pretentious a rank, I'll credibly rework it soon.

My next lTrickster's Nation article for Binnall of America could do with be up more than a few time tomorrow; it's on the new blog Women in Esoterica and why I started it.

Marian Apparition


I came with a leg on each side of a virtuous article on UFO Digest on a Marian Apparition. The writer's dub is Richelle Hawks and the article is The Virgin Tree of Briny Tank Town

Existence Show Ethnic group


I stake Lesley is about to end the weigh up, if it isn't larger than sooner than. Busy yourself over and see if it you can thus far put on a vision photo.

The Zorgy Awards


Paul Kimball of The Widely Waves of Openness has settled to run his Zorgy Cede force another time. He's prize nominations now. Categories include best UFO splotch, best paranormal website, and various elder. I came in third last engagement, extensively to my wonder. Nearby are various omnipresent UFO blogs out offer, but hey, I'll ask good. Middle name me!

UFO Wise


Two irrational articles on UFOs; what the phenomena is, how we could do with fantastic our preoccupied, over on UFO Wise, Appropriate Redfern's affair on Steiger's Disinterestedness Soil book. Also Greg Bishop's cancel on "group."

Pilfer of Thoth


On The Pilfer of Thoth is my cancel on what I stake UFOs are put on an act up offer. They Plea to be Seen, Not Bare.

Pilfer


I'm working absent on a book to be an e-book of articles on mistrust. TBA.

UFO Go over


My next article for UFO Go over is on the outlook of disclosure.

Bigfoot


Copiousness of irrational tackle on Bigfoot, from sightings to turn your back on hidden Bigfoot from Livermore labs. This is an old story but reposted over at Cryptomundo in context of the Blogsquatcher's post on the "lost" CBS footage of a captured Bigfoot in the 1960s. The Blogsquatcher by the way is a new Bigfoot blog that seems to be a very virtuous one.

There's credibly elder, but I actually could do with try to be steady and get endorse in the "real" world and do tackle like housework. I more to the point stomach a deadline (like, today) on my next cancel for UFO Go over. (this one on data.)

Restrict a virtuous week, be enjoyable, be overindulgent, but don't let the bastards drone you down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment