Tuesday 12 February 2013

Ufo Sighting In Fair Oaks

Ufo Sighting In Fair Oaks
UFO SIGHTING IN FAIR OAKS, CALIFORNIA ON MARCH 31ST 2013 - YELLOW/ORANGE GLOWING GLOBES UNDER A DISK LIKE HOOD SILENT TRAVELING ACROSS SKY AND THEN ASCENDING INTO CLOUDS.1. I was on my driveway loading my friends equipment into his car. 2. They were moving across the sky toward our direction and were an unusual color and size and flickering. 3. A plane. 4. They came in from the West. The first one coming in slower and more Northerly in origin. They came in silently and then seemed to slow and then ascend into the clouds above. Each time coming in from a more Southern origin and going up a bit further north. The last ones came in quickly as if to "catch-up". They appeared to flicker and were an orange like glow. they had a dome or disk on top of the glowing sphere and the sphere appeared to be translucent. There appeared to be a static light emitting on to the surrounding clouds which I first thought was "bugs or a bat" on my video screen. They appear to have a camera like structure or an eye like thing moving about inside. 5. I was excited and nervous afterward I was scared and actually spent the night at my partners home. 6. They all eventually disappeared into the clouds2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment