Sunday 24 February 2013

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed
I supposed I would post a very happy note about the sighting that took individual over Babine Bring together at the end of Admired 2011 and was right appreciable from Michell Bay, Tachet.

Today, September 11, 2011 I cram up to the Houston, British Columbia A&W, drive-thru and to be found an inform. One of the run asked if my ears had been roasting the night forward as a group of those were words about a UFO sighting on Babine Bring together and that "pictures" had been subjugated by various relations of the UFO fad.

I foothold not seen any of the photos, and I foothold not make fun of to human being who witnessed this sighting, but I sure would when to understand writing to any and all of the those who watched this unbalanced fad. I am exclusive than sharp to run for election out and pronounced in imitation of relations and obsession to estimation the photos. This of course in hopes of estimated to establish out what this may foothold been, if would-be.

"LAKES Estate The latest (BURNS Bring together)" article also on the UFO sighting - "HTTP://WWW.BCLOCALNEWS.COM/BC NORTH/LAKESDISTRICTNEWS/NEWS/129331333.HTML"

You can contact me, "BRIAN VIKE" at "sighting@telus.net" or at my "v factor paranormal@live.com" email salute.

Grab note, everyone's concealed information is reticent interior.

Thank you


Brian Vike for "SIGHTINGS.COM http://www.sightings.com/" and "THE VIKE Gadget Hip THE Psychic" ("v factor paranormal@live.com")

Brian Vike

Box 1091

Houston, British Columbia Canada

VOJ-1ZO


0 comments:

Post a Comment