Thursday 25 July 2013

Charleston South Carolina Usa October 5 2013

Charleston South Carolina Usa October 5 2013
Name: Constance

Date of Sighting: 10/5/2013

Location of Sighting: From the city of Charleston to James Island, SC

Shape(s) of UFO(s): One bright light with two smaller lights

Size(s) of UFO(s): one big bright light, and two smaller lights

Color(s) of UFO(s): Bright white, two smaller lights where changing colors

Number of UFO(s): looks like 3, but we saw multiples

Distance of UFO(s) in sky: close enough to have a reflection of of the water

Direction of Travel for UFO(s): I was traveling south from Spring street headed towards West of the Ashley and then James Island

Further Description of Sighting: I saw the light, at first I thought it was a plane, until I realized it was not moving. I was at a stop light when I saw smaller objects circling the bright light object, that's when I started really paying attention. I watched these objects for a few moment until I got home and told my husband.

We both ran in the car and drove until we were able to get a better view of these objects. Which we end up on James Island on a boat landing. That's where we saw it better and the smaller objects were all over the place. My husband at first was like no way this real, until he saw the reflection of the big light on the water.

I wish we had stayed, we were in such a rush to get closer, so we traveled to Folly Beach and saw nothing, so we drove back to the boat landing and it was gone. So, now every night I am staring into the sky.

I have always believed in UFO's and will always be interested. Some people just have a fear of the unknown or just feel that we are the only beings. Had my camera on my phone, but did not think about taking photos. I should have.

Credit: ufoproofs.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment