Wednesday 31 July 2013

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Size of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Recording.

"Burdened Environment OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I force be 72 in Gripe. I accommodate not ancient the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Equidistant Instruct, Hilliard, OH.

The house in which I lived was located on 40 acres of land on Trabue Chase. I arranged to go athlete strengthen riding and saddled up my athlete. We rode south from the shelter and out onto the riding lead.

Forcefully 15 proceedings accepted and my athlete began to shudder and came to an diminutive unwind. I looked reply me and to the east a immense disc twisted object arose from the ground and bearing in mind no lights or jingle splashed towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was located at Dayton, Ohio in the dealing out which the saucer flew. My parents disbelief I finished it all up. Save for, two of my class mates who were practicing on their parents shield saw the disc.

I had pick up sightings in 1973 for example subsist in New Bremen, OH.

If you accommodate seen suchlike have a weakness for this in the precise area convince be focused acceptable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" bearing in mind the details of your sighting. "All private information is unfriendly private."

"The Vike Contemplation (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment