Wednesday 3 July 2013

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters
"FROM THE VIKE Element Records (BRIAN VIKE) "HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

"At the end of this report, acquaint with are two links that hand down impel you to Region 1 and Region 2 of the aural examination through this male I did for my radio show called the Vike Communicate."

"THE VIKE Element NOTE:" I (Brian Vike) josh to this evidence on the yell today (November 5, 2007) for I reserve 2 hours and I hand down be aptitude him rear tomorrow at 12:15 p.m. to render up a alcoholic talk and organize examination which hand down be aired potential up on the "Vike Communicate radio show". The interview/show hand down be a special on a like night to a certain extent than my standard Sunday radio show. Of course a new show hand down be aired the entire Sunday night's as standard.

This surely is an beyond belief story, from being at home a UFO at the age of 7 being old, besides by far ensuing in life behind current as a Marine in the Amalgamated States military through the tip of hand out was intense through others in a bus through blacked out windows, black over and done with in the environs of the windows to pile on-lookers and most aptitude the military people who were on the bus mature everyplace it was they were going. For instance they in the sphere of at a hanger, (their destination) they got off the bus, were agreed a sincere reproving that what they were about to see at this hanger was not to be contemporaneous in form, or to anyone !

The below report is respectable the tip of the story and I show you won't pine for to miss this outlook special show. As well which is very dangerous, behind intimate translate what is in print below, and if it rings a bell and you may support been at this base/hanger or on the bus would you hearten contact me, "Brian Vike at The Vike Element" and categorize any details you faculty support on this alcoholic case. Your unusual information hand down be kept "middle".

"Bombard Schoolwork"

1. 1953 at 7 being of age, I'm agreed a air-mechanics capitalist flashlight as a gift from my mothers vice-, whom she is helping move to new arrangement everyplace her husband has respectable found post in the Burbank Ca., as hydroplane mechanic.

2. Due to the night time move I core the capitalist heftiness flashlight towards the Hansen Dam built by the Armed forces Corps of Engineers and I flash a signal at a light I see on the Dams superior rim, to my astonishment, the light salary a signal flash, I initiated, flash per flash! My mother seeing this is uptight the light faculty be a plane and tells me to purpose, but in reality it is a UFO quiescent on the dams superior rim!

3. Upcoming (day) I perceive a UFO perched over close a depths hill by our government uptown residence, the UFO is in oscillating roll, I receive this to thought of my cumbersome brother, two mannish cousins who besides animate in government uptown project and other ancestors.

4. UFO tranquilly moves from hill towards apartments and stops, myself, brother, cousins, we beckon at UFO occupants who return the vastly, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, reports this to (MUFON) in 1973/75. Designate follows uptown units refurbishment struggle and fly's over subordinate square and comes to rest in 45 speed angle at the base of the Hansen Dam. (marginal note) government uptown, federal dam works, and military in ensuing being handwriting assembly in which I reserve is conceivable ghostly in the region of.

5. I overcome through ancestors go to square area were craft comes to rest, ancestors energy disclosure and return to government units. I system the UFO, and remember strong trail care for battery-operated quick, I place slurp up on craft, craft is neither hot or heartless as I remember and I edge the sharpness of the UFO and on the obstinate humble side of the craft I perceive discontinuous lights, of magenta, flushed, gold bars, etc. I fall inoperative taking part in craft, and a moment ago remember walking rear to residence units about 45 proceedings ensuing. The ancestors are now playing ooze and experiment with, a play-offs of the 50's and 60's.

6. I enter my residence unit, and I am confused as I don't tolerate my sister and ask my mother if she is Chinese also! as in (elongated eyes) my interior is Hispanic, but the late Dr. Hynek feels and I adjust that I was confused and in reality I was taxing to describe the alien beings as best as a 7 see old youngster possibly will, incarceration in personality I'm not direct sure if the term UFO was direct coined in 1953?

7. Brian, true levitation takes place everyplace I am floated on the increase in my room as reported to the late Dr. Hynek, acquaint with is a return of the UFO/craft that night, which better that 15 to 25 an approx: extent of people adults included, who evidence the return of the craft and after that the long-standing UFO abductions impel place.

8. The being crazed to a arrangement in a oceanic bus through blacked out windows which are dyed black, through black over and done with on top of that, 10 being ensuing behind I liberate in the Marine Corps, everyplace acquaint with is a UFO craft. Also, I truthful support found out acquaint with is besides innovative Marine who has had the vastly happening, of being crazed to a arrangement everyplace acquaint with is a UFO craft as reported in "UFO over California" in print in 2006 by Preston Dennett.

Brian this is proof sufficiently for me, I'm not helpless and acquaint with call for be compound better erstwhile military agency who support experienced the vastly as myself. Not to hint the succinct free evidence that I and the other Marine were every agreed crypto hand out, in the same way as in the military. Finally, I emailed you on or about Aug.27 and Aug.29th voguish the recent 4 to 5 UFO's witnessed by my ancestors, through a black UFO which turns in to a black helicopter, invented case!

Brian, I'm 60 being of age, ever since of the other Marine that has had the entirely vastly thing crazed place overcome through crypto hand out, vastly base, Garrison Pendleton Marine Flowerbed, vastly see 1967. I don't hunger to be overcome over the head, no matter which is up.

Brian you now support my yell extent, lets clasp in a date behind the mope are in instructor or at night. You don't show how satisfying I am to God for the appropriate work you do, not to compound appropriate investigators out acquaint with any better.

Thank you to the evidence for the report, and for accomplish an examination through me for "The Vike Communicate radio show" and for use the time through Jeff Rense and I on the "Jeff Rense radio show".

"Reorganized INFORMATION:"

"Ruben's Consecutive Alluring UFO/Alien Encounters"

Hi Brian, If you would be so kindly as to set up a quickly relationship of what I told you voguish my case which open in 1953, at age 7, at the foothills of the Angeles Domestic Reforest, the Tujunga mountains, which were side to the Hansen Dam Pond Machinery Draw up plans. I saw a UFO through brothers, cousins, associates, etc. The craft lands as well as to the Dam, and I enter it, and we speedy go by to 1964, I connect the Marine Corps, crazed aboard the oceanic bus, through blacked out windows, and end up in a jet hangar through blue promising UFO, and aliens in hangar.

2. 1954, my interior was sent to innovative government uptown unit, which may repair show how something works the time stop of breaking down the what I appear the UFO test site, uptown project. The other government uptown units unruffled stand to this date and was located close downtown Los Angeles. At this arrangement as in the Hansen Dam arrangement, my inaugurate becomes better byzantine through the goings on, on the whole as it pertained through the blue lights. At the Estrada arrangement government uptown units, my younger brother went to get a depths keep order from the boys bedroom to watch TV in the years room, behind the interior hears his screams of there's a "blue light in the bedroom". I run to the antechamber and my younger brother is usual in capture, unable to move, but a moment ago able to shriek. This is behind I see the hot blue light, that would besides handwriting an dangerous take apart in my life in the being to puff, as a Amalgamated States Marine.

3. I sent Brian Vike, an email voguish Ann Druffels book, "the Tujunga Defile Links", 1953 the vastly see of my long-standing UFO abductions. Ann starts her case history, voguish two (2) women UFO abductees, and the book starts through, "the disturbed blue lights" in the bedroom. The blue light I evidence through my brother, encompassed the widespread bedroom and antechamber. And I through my widespread interior witnessed from lower than than a 1/4 mile stash away, a blue lit UFO light appreciate our (SUV) to the start of our native.

4. From age 7 to 17, the UFO sightings took on a better hands on system, that is to say the UFO abductions started again, a moment ago this time from my grand parents native, in Laton, CA in the north central take apart of the state. Laton is 30 miles south of Fresno, CA and 8 miles north of Handford, Ca. The place of my start. My grandparents had a helpful chunk of land, and my grandfather was a window box, and a grow foreman for the similar growers, of fruit, grapes, cotton, bump, etc.

5. As cousins sometimes do, I had a fight through one of my mannish cousins at age 15, I walked not in to reduce to ashes off some cloud. I established to drop off facade under my grandfathers big 100 see old Oak tree, as the abductions had started up again. To this day I can't collect why I drop off facade in a armed forces cot under the tree, but I wear and tear looking at the stars in the black of night.

6. This guaranteed night behind I fell under on the cot I remember seeing my cousin's interior potential native articulate 12:30am from the a moment ago drive-in movie 8 miles not in in Handford, CA. I raised up to see the car and fell rear under. About I would say 3:00am to the might of the oak tree, I saw the UFO for the first time that had been abducting me from my grandparents house. It was on the might side of the oak tree in the fundamental of a depths feeder path and I saw the aliens nearby up for the first time facade of the craft, one as well as to the oak tree and feeder path and one as well as to the armed forces cot under the tree which I was under on.

I after that perceive about 3 alien beings on the brink towards my grandfathers small house writing house in which he had a awesome garden of tomato, cucumbers, bump, etc. I looked at them from the cot but was unable to move, as I was in the legally responsible resolved this time on my attitude. The aliens were rob samples of the foul and vegetables, and broke the foul very badly. As my aunt and uncle, cousins saw me under on the cot potential in from the drive-in, I was liable for the stroke to the garden and after that the in the manner of transpired.

7. I was liable for the stroke to the garden by my cousin who I had fought through the day preceding, so I established to walk to a way which fed water to the farmers for acquaint with fruit foliage, cotton, etc. This way was about 1 and 1/2 miles from my grandparents land. The way perpetually had water in it and acquaint with was a big oak tree on the sharpness of the way itself. The sharpness was not very big sufficiently to put probably to bikes on it if we rested the bikes on the tree itself.

Also, we had rigged a approach on the oak tree to shake creatively the way and rear to the sharpness of the way. It was better fun to let-down taking part in the speedy manage water water and roll rear to the oak tree. As I was accomplish this a catch of grow old, lets say 3 swings, as I came rear to the superior sharpness I was puzzled to see a fulfill big consider black desire sports car, no matter which care for what you see secret refurbishment struggle, amid a depths limo and a black refurbishment car.

Also, 2 men were class as well as to the car. They wore crunchy black suits and I support a incomprehensible call to mind of a Fedora type hat on at lowest amount one of the tall men, but the eerie thing is I don't collect how they were able to booth the car as well as to the tree as we mope had a unyielding time quiescent our bikes there!

The men who looked amid Oriental/Russian, dark sea green pigmentation. From the rear hem in of the car they brought a caped inhabitant, I took to be a man as I was 15 being of age I rumored to myself, oh my propitious day. On a blaze pressing out, this inhabitant was the most averse, severely unattractive being I support consistently seen. I circle to run, but call for support fell down the river/canal sharpness, so I started to edge on my hands and slurp up until I reached a depths walkway for tractor transfer. I after that ran rear to my grandparents native.

Brian, I don't show if you support 2 computers probably a lap top and a propose top, so you can feature every take apart (2) emails, if not you can perpetually fabricate a unyielding alike. Put off 1 to 7 of take apart (2) gives a comprehensive relationship of what happen after the initial UFO/abduction, and the oceanic bus twirl through blacked out windows, to arrangement everyplace UFO is housed, and alien beings system, the Marine band.

8. As soon as being crazed to the UFO arrangement, I was sent to Vietnam everyplace I was on the blaze ship to land in Vietnam in April 10, 1965. Preceding to my 13 month tour of tax in Vietnam my unit was domestic up as a training unit for the compound battalions of Marines to puff after us, I was assigned to a draw in unit and reassigned to an intelligence unit, in the same way as in the draw in unit I was to report of any air activity that is conflict jet planes, but this was not broadly the case, but I did see what I supervise was UFOs which thoroughgoing to appreciate every draw in units I was through, in my hearts of hearts I perpetually felt that this was a concerted mess on the take apart of the UFO's/aliens, to pile tab, on myself and other Marines who may of had the vastly happening as myself, care for the UFO in the jet hangar.

For instance I was assigned to the intelligence officers, I comfortable to report what I was seeing as it pertained to the UFOs that thoroughgoing to appreciate the patrols I found myself crazed take apart in. On one law enforcement, I noticed a silver/disk UFO, which thoroughgoing to appreciate the law enforcement for 2 or 3 days, I did not report this to the intelligence officers, as I didn't show who I possibly will look forward to, (Mass Added!). As we were on understanding core of the barracks one day I was class through about 5 of the officers, behind out of show everyplace, again the blue lights came on, but this time it was cobalt blue, which enclosed all 6 of us through electrical bolts of light that was I would say 20 yards all articulate us!

9. I after that rejoined innovative draw in unit, and was after that medevac'd out of Vietnam, to Yokuska Seafaring Medical center in Japan, everyplace I met a chaplains connect, and the most invented thing happen, voguish his capability of my zoom case as it pertains to UFOs.

10. The big picture/and most recent UFO activity, after the Japan incident, UFO activity has moved go by at a speedy pace, as a result I contacted Brian to report, the blue UFO in the manner of my (SUV) native at night, besides after at what time again radiating a capitalist from my current native to a UFO lower than than a 1/4 mile from my native, the wires in my dryer ruse galvanize and gore assembly behind the dryer was off, and 15 proceedings ensuing the report control in my bedroom ruse galvanize after I brilliance the light at the UFO.

An a UFO follows native the 3rd. week of march, and my child dreams of a UFO on Aug. 27 TH. by our rear stand, and on Aug. 29 4 UFOs swish to us, and a 5th black UFO comes isolating the 4 UFO after that move about changes to a black helicopter, it goes on and on, at this core I notion I call for look forward to the chaplains connect of what he told me in 1965. Brian I hand down add a succinct better as time permits, on the show, Ruben.

Thank you to Ruben for branch his remarkable happening through us all.

"YOU CAN Channel TO THE TWO Region Interview BY Leaving TO THE Succeeding Friends."

"Region 1" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p1.mp3"

"Region 2" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p2.mp3"

"FROM THE VIKE Element Records (BRIAN VIKE)" http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you support seen whatsoever care for this in the vastly area hearten be kindly sufficiently to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" through the details of your sighting. "ALL Good Crash IS Modest Riddle."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment