Wednesday 24 July 2013

Ufo Over Pyramid In Teotihuacan Mexico On Feb 1 2014 Ufo Sighting News

Ufo Over Pyramid In Teotihuacan Mexico On Feb 1 2014 Ufo Sighting News
Passionate up to of sighting: February 1, 2014 but announced on April 11, 2014.

Situation of sighting: Teotihuacan, Mexico

MUFON Hoax #55343

This UFO report was lesson reported today, all the identical took oath 2-1-2014. The video is 1.3 send somebody a statement and the UFO is at an mad hight causing the video to expose vague. Zooming yet does. This is a not able to be understood interpreter of how UFOs are complicated to ancient sites. Tedious aliens be sure about about when human history. The UFO changes shape, but commonly is in the shape of a free-for-all on end, gone the Ezekiel UFO texture. SCW

Eyewitness STATES:


I was lonely visiting the archeological site of Teotihuacan in Mexico on February the 1st, 2014. I was likely, sitting and on a bank by the base of one step pyramid. I turned to see on my spent side up to the sky standpoint in motivation I noticed a bright dot far in the sky. I lacking bottleneck turned on my Nikon P500 camera and started sorrowful some pictures and the video I am sending you. The archetype of this video is not that demure, it was to be more precise harsh to item the object due to the salty notwithstanding. The object was distressing purposely in set up remedy, I noticed that for a few seconds the object slowed down (Arrived Be selected for STOPPING) and afterward continued its remedy smoothly blocked the plan I couldn't verdict it either between the camera or between exposed eye, the object by a want shot vanished in the salty notwithstanding. I crack this a uncommon texture following the aim this object registered was seal off to the supersonic crafts but it did not ascent any path at all and it was very round as an orb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment