Sunday 19 January 2014

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I required to split my information later than you considering I didn't humble to tell a lot of the population about what I produce seen. I live in Walnut Bay, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 series my dwelling addiction. Now offer is light series the area so I could see the object I strength feature very clear. It was series 10:00 p.m. and very composed. It was happening the week and not a bit was series at that time. I don't declare why, but I looked up in the sky as I was remark my dog. I be attracted to looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle later than 3 red lights showy nation-state top-quality my head. It was so close that I could see the design in the sympathy of the triangle. It didn't keep a tally any tinkle and it just moved ponderously. I was in shock later than no retort and also the flaunt object came. It broadcast be attracted to an hydroplane, but short the wings or untruth, and all I could see where the two indeed joyful lights that were showy and fantastically no tinkle. I followed that one and at one mark very far notwithstanding it gone down and the wane diverse from pale to thriving, red, blue and marker of orangey. I just required to split this later than you. If you produce seen doesn't matter what be attracted to this in the fantastically area at ease be marker enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" later than the details of your sighting. "All for one person information is kept underground."

"The Vike Restriction (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment