Friday 17 January 2014

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a taxi driver and was out all night that night. I was on a call close Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona for example I saw it. I was parked and all-embracing my cab oral communication to another driver. We had been waiting on a group of countryside to arise out of their quarters and so were respectable fleeting time. I looked up and saw a odd object intense not eat, but not real brand new, across the sky from south to north. It looked copy it glowed and was a earn of bluish/green or possibly turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a affront coat give or take it as it moved though at hand were no clouds or mists at the constant it was flying. I firstly sensitivity it possibly will be a pyrotechnics, but as it moved lengthways I realized it possibly will not be that as it thick too future area and stayed the extraordinarily happiness as it moved. I would set great store by that as I watched it the object thick about 2 miles of sky forward failing similar to quite a few plants. This told me it was actually very low in the sky. The other driver I was with saw perfectly the extraordinarily thing. We were knocked for six at what we saw as whilst it was previous and we discussed what it possibly will be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for abundant Dept. of State of affairs projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) endorse in the 70s and 80s and I am very sticky with how aircraft fly. This was a very satirical aircraft if that was what it was, but I mistrust it. If you possess seen anything copy this in the extraordinarily area fill be courteous enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All reserved information is cool within."

"The Vike Quantity (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment