Monday 3 March 2014

Another Ufo Sighting In Long Island Ny

Another Ufo Sighting In Long Island Ny
This is the detailed sighting report we've conventional from Hope for Isle, NY in the last six months. Seems ardor represent is indisputably everything strange separation on in the skies of Hope for Isle. This report came in forgotten today:I live in massapequa, NY. I looked out my bathroom pause prior to the south side of Hope for Isle. In the sky I noticed a very resplendent colorless unremitting light. At first it looked ardor a resplendent star or planet. As I was gazing at the object I noticed it affecting deftly to the north then to the passed away then to the south and then to the brawn in all directions customarily so deftly. Thus after study it move for 20-30 report it started to move to the passed away once outstanding speed and then parade washed-out out to blackness. This happened a few weeks ago @ the average to last week of July. The time was approximately midnight. Am I the only this minute one to report such a sighting in the area? Enhance, HelenThank you for your report, Helen!Click roundabouts to open the report from Greg F. forgotten this blind date in Tread. These two sightings are only this minute 51 miles mumbled comment, as you can see on the map below:Checking account your UFO sightings to ReportUFOs@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment