Saturday 8 March 2014

Ufo Sighting In Hebron Ohio On October 28Th 2014 Orange Round Glowing Light Above Tree Line Traveling From North To West Then Toward The South

Ufo Sighting In Hebron Ohio On October 28Th 2014 Orange Round Glowing Light Above Tree Line Traveling From North To West Then Toward The South
Note: This is similar to a previous sighting I saw on 10/23/14 On the night of 10-28-14 I had a second sighting. It was orb-like and was in the exact same spot but it was around 10 or 10:30 PM. Again I was outside smoking and there it was. I ran inside and told my husband its back. I grabbed my camera and we both ran outside this time. It was a bright orange light that was above the tree line again getting real bright and dimming almost out of sight. We both were taking pictures with my camera. It again rose up in the sky so slow that we really didnt realize it. I took I think about 28 pics and one short, not so good video. We watched it this time for about 15 minutes. It moved this time westward across the northern horizon and southward across the western skyline. For a couple of minutes it did appear to have blinking lights in a far distance (approx. 2 miles). We lost sight of it in another tree line to the south-southwest direction. The whole time we were taking pictures, all we could see with our naked eye is an orange, round object. We did not see what was captured in these photos. I have not been able to debunk these photos and have tried hard in my mind to think of every possibility of what it could be, but I come up with nothing. Thats why Im filing this report. It was another clear night and again no noise. It felt weird and odd had that feeling that something just wasnt right about it. I had never heard of orange orbs or Mufon until after my sighting and I started looking things up on the internet.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

0 comments:

Post a Comment