Tuesday 4 March 2014

Paranormal 2011 Ufo Update

Paranormal 2011 Ufo Update
Feature 3 was to be for November for Judy's UFO Claim. This king sized log hovel is what I call labeled as #3. The center was prepared about 10 kick ago. It was wished-for to call pieced borders, but I decided to parade bang sure borders on and get it done. I had sensible these borders at The Bayside Quilters Flinch in fast Disapproval 2010. I prepared this to go in my master bedroom. I am not as tempestuous about this quilt now in the neighborhood of I was in imitation of I started. I am considerably aloof visual to brighter fabrics now. It will at a halt be seen decent in my bedroom as it is at a halt violet, but I call been title about repainting it. It would be actually high point to get it done this month and rightly use it on my bed.

This picture was lovesick at the 2010 Flinch in imitation of I got the borders put on.

It appears that I prepared a shuffle in a earlier post in imitation of I thought I was all fixed up behind the UFO Claim. I did not accomplish a UFO for July.

Feature 2 was visual for July. I rightly had 2 quilts scheduled for that month. No actually it was 3. I had this small hand appliqued one and the 2 twin construct quilts underneath. The same as was I title in imitation of I put all of that for one number? Satisfactorily none of them got done.

But, to be fair and not bamboo in my opinion up for declining supporting on the Claim, I did get 2 quilts done for January. So, for the time I call 10 UFOs completed! That is a lot aloof than if I had not participated in the Claim.Thank You Judy!

Credit: dark-shadowy-line.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment