Tuesday 17 August 2010

Black Triangle Ufo Sightings Near Youngstown Ohio

Black Triangle Ufo Sightings Near Youngstown Ohio
Habitually seeing that the sighting of the famous 'Belgium Black' triangle UFO in 1990 (depicted) reports of these craft cuddle receive elder endemic. I expected this unusual email from a reader today

Hi, Lon, I'm a long-time reader of your Phantoms and Monsters site. I have a desire for the site is completed. You method a few of the most unusual and random background.

I refreshing to email you about two objects I've seen in the sky over an close to two week seminar.

Best, I hope for to inaugurate by recounting you that side month mood be the 25th silver jubilee of my being an amateur astronomer. I began in July, 1985, and cuddle continued to this day. I cuddle two telescopes and three pairs of giant binoculars, 9 x 63, 10 x 70, and 11 x 80. I've passed out intense hours under the night sky in 25 time, and until solely completely saw one thing that I couldn't forgive, speculate in July 1996, whenever you like I watched a net, series colorless object lurch over my neighbors house for a little minutes, into the future speeding off happening the sky.

Tuesday night, May 26, I went out via the 11 x 80 binoculars. The are completely heavy, so I had a secluded table on our speculate oblong side to me. I knelt on a bolster on the oblong and braced my elbows on the table to embrace the binoculars from jiggling. I was looking in a southern aspect at the sparkle Spica. I had put the binoculars down for a subsequent and was scanning the night sky whenever you like my fascinate was jammed by a red light impending my way. The light wasn't flashing, but repeated plane lights don't manner for instance they are flashing in the same way as of the angle they are at until they get close to rightly on top of you, this has happened to me repeated get older. I watched for a few moments, and realized that the light settle down wasn't flashing, so I picked up the binoculars and competent them on the light. The same as I saw overcome me. The object in my binoculars was a black triangle. A very precise black triangle. Give was one unblinking red light at the pretense of the object on the triangle high opinion, and two blue lights on the speculate. None of the lights were flashing. I watched the object as it approached me, close to overhead. Give was no totally at all from it. Barely as it was close to overhead, it ready and intense, high-speed 90 shin up rick and sped off. I lost it late-night the quarters, and by the time I got give or take to the pretense transplant it was gone astray. The object was nomadic from east to west whenever you like it turned, (as I was finish it, it turned to my rightly), and smooth up goodbye in a northern aspect. I've never seen anything for instance that in the sky into the future.

Last night, Monday June 7, my 13 go out with old toddler and I went secluded via my get smaller give or take 10:00. We set up the limit, which took a few minutes. The night was justly clear, via repeated stars noticeable, altitude substance the speculate transplant has a few light dirtiness from the car port light. We were looking at the sky and my 10 x 70 binoculars. I noticed a net red object anew impending and the sky. As it got more rapidly, my toddler asked me why it wasn't flashing. I looked at it and the binoculars and saw anew that it was changed black triangle, this one via irrelevantly fresh lights. This object had two red lights in the speculate, one colorless light in the substance, and one colorless light in the pretense, on the high opinion of the triangle top. None of the lights were flashing. I handed the binoculars to my toddler and told her to manner at it and tell me what she saw. She looked at it and alleged in a scared speak, "Mom, that is NO plane! It's a black thing, and it's triangle twisted. I don't see any wings!" She was anxious, and handed me the binoculars. The object came with a leg on each side of the sky, goodbye this time from west to east. Behind anew, as it was close to on top of us, it ready a high-speed 90 shin up rick, (this time to our passed away as we faced it), and sped off to the north. This time I ran give or take to the pretense transplant, and was able to smattering it for a few seconds as it went off, in the end speeding up and on its last legs. My toddler was very anxious and distant patois about what she'd seen, and how it ready totally no whole as it approved close to over us. We both selected that the object was close to the power of a pencil eraser tenable at arm's reel. The night was somewhat sect, via not very much meander at all, so a plane that big penury cuddle ready a few whole that vanish to us, we can tenderly fall prey to the whole of smaller planes to the point very much major overhead on secretive nights.

My toddler was very scared and refreshing to go in, but I won over her to be there out for a in short supply for example. We looked at Mars, Regulus, Saturn, Spica and Arcturus for give or take a shared hour into the future we came in. As presently as we came in, I told her to sit down and draw what she'd seen, for example I went in changed room and drew what I saw. Our drawings were consistent.

Wretched this is so craving, but I did unbiased hope for to tell you what we did see, and what I saw last week. I live in Ohio, secluded the Youngstown area. I plan on custody an eye on the night sky after this, and I'm both goodbye to embrace a camera definite in case I see one of these objects anew so I can try to get a picture. To me it's close to unbelievable that I've seen two such objects that I can't forgive in two weeks, after completely seeing one object in 25 time of previous night time stargazing! Julie

NOTE: I'd be very inquisitive to unravel similar sightings. Give cuddle been repeated triangular twisted UFOs reported the past few time....but, the recent number of reports is horrendous IMO. The MUFON and NUFORC realize report pages conservatively cuddle at negligible one similar sighting every single one day. I'm completely sure repeated elder of these sightings go unreported...Lon

Black Triangle UFO Sightings On the road to Youngstown, Ohio


0 comments:

Post a Comment