Sunday 15 August 2010

Ufos Over The State Of Nebraska

Ufos Over The State Of Nebraska

Introduction

My latest place brings us up to date on particular recent UFO sightings from the state of Nebraska. Without a flimsiness, the most famous case from Nebraska is that of The Herbert Schirmer Annexation. Now let's see particular bonus recent reports.

OMAHA - 09-22-12


I was going my house in south Omaha to go to work on Saturday first light. It was clear 6:30 am on the age in my car. I noticed a very, very happy light quality of hanging over the sky elder the house.

In retrospect, it looked past it was declare over the point in the eaves of the house. So I invert up and this light goes justified up vertically declare over the house, moving exclusive popular the sky. I noticed it and lazy.

So I lazy, it lazy. Next I put the car invert in drive and moved invert popular the driveway, the light followed and dropped invert down, moving closer. I did it another time and the light followed both time.

Next I started thinking; almost certainly it is a control helicopter or whatever thing. So I invert out another time and pulled out as I predictably do, settle down seeing this light moving in the company of me. I went to the end of the drive and began to pull out on to the street.

Phenomenon had a pay for of me at this point, so I put the car in traditional and got out another time. The light had moved over horizontally another time as if it was afterward me.

I noticed the time was now 6:50 am, which seemed crazy; time check flew, and I did not look I had dragging so a lot time surveillance this happy light.

So I get invert in the car, and drive old hat. I bunch 2 blocks over and 4 blocks up which took me to the rule out sign at 23rd and F Inside lane. I put the car in traditional another time and got out to see if I possibly will see the light. It was put forward, declare elder the street, resolutely afterward me. I wasn't fretful or doesn't matter what, I check aloof thinking, what the heck is this?

So I was in receipt of invert in the car and I saw a man leave-taking to his car. I quality of waved to him and I asked him if he possibly will see this light. He aloof adage no, but put forward is no way everybody possibly will miss this light. I told him to go through the tree line and play another time. He assumed no and got in his car.

So I got invert in my car and proceeded to work. I work off of 120th and Maple. So I got to work, I glanced up fleetingly to see if I see doesn't matter what but I did not.

So a few minutes vanguard, a frequent at home, she had picked up gorge and her hands were detailed, so I went to the maw to goodwill her muggy her hit. The light was put forward.

I asked her if she possibly will see it and she did. She assumed she planning it was a Black Hawk helicopter and did not chime too carved.

OMAHA - 07-17-12


On Saturday afternoon, I was arduous east on the Pastime Inside lane expressway and saw a inexperienced, gaudy orbit about 50 feet in the air on the south side of the approach in character of the apartments on 180th and Pastime.

At first I planning it was a phone up line uplift that they use to let know airplanes of high defiance, but time was I got closer to it, it was not united to doesn't matter what. It was hanging in the sky and then it seemed to float fast from east to west and then hovered over the event on the west side of the apartments.

As I bunch on eastward, it went out of sight so I don't distinguish how long it had been put forward formerly I spotted it.

HAMPTON - 08-30-12


I am surveillance the sky from Hampton looking north and more willingly east. The object is about 30 degrees elder the horizon. It appears steady, but is quickly flashing lights; the highlight hold blue, red, inexperienced, and gold.

I am using binoculars, but I cannot get a large seize of what it can be, appears to be check a multicolored flashing object. The highlight are flashing one after the other but they do not chime to be in any settle down, or in any special repetition, but the flashes come and go in extent.

I grip seen these formerly, but never this happy or straightforward. These are resolutely not FAA lights; I am very habitual in the company of folks.

Place the necessary article nearby


0 comments:

Post a Comment