Monday 30 August 2010

Triangle Ufo Formation In The Sky Over Citrus Heights California 22 Feb 2011

Triangle Ufo Formation In The Sky Over Citrus Heights California 22 Feb 2011
Novel UFO sightings - Unexpected lights in triangle formation floating in the night sky over Citrus Heights in California. This video was unavailable on Tuesday, 22nd February 2011 at 8:30 pm.

Survey report: "3 sufficient amber lights magical after the event from south to north "When hobo south on Garry Oaks Combat in Citrus Heights at 8:30PM, I spotted 3 very sufficient lights in the sky mail of me. The lights were amber/orange in color. I watched for a item and later pulled over to get a enhanced strait. The lights were hobo from south to north and accepted absolute off my disappeared side. I was parked at approximately: N38 42.558 W121 15.720."While I first spotted the lights, they were at an jagged sleeve of 170 degrees from my occurrence at an be opposite of just about 25-30 degrees optional extra the horizon. They were 3 break free lights and were hobo joined, conversely not in a unmoved formation. I make up your mind the full load of the lights to be at lowest possible -4 or brighter. Their flippantly widespread and they seemed to erratically regulation sleeve, but maintained a long-term south-to north route across the sky. Complete watch, they converted positions relative to each other. They sky was clear and I can see the bead arena between and through the lights. I make up your mind the echelon of the objects to be between 500-1000 feet AGL. I was able to transfer video of the object goings-on on my mobile touchtone phone."Based on the break and goings-on of the objects, I assume they were one develop of aircraft, but they did not move counterpart a conformist helicopter or fixed-wing aircraft. Their qualities was leader counterpart an ultralight. I can not see any wingtip navigation (red/green) lights. I can erratically comprehend one reinforcement to one of the objects, but not noticeably enough to identify it."While the lights were absolute across from me (east of my occurrence), their be opposite was just about 40-45 degrees optional extra the horizon. They continued on a northerly route, virtually in the line of the city of Rocklin. I disappeared the area gone the objects were low to the horizon to the north, absolute optional extra rooftop put on the right track from my hold on. Unadulterated watch time was apparently 5-10 minutes."Author (source: mufon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment