Thursday 19 August 2010

Ufo Recorded By Curiosity Rover

Ufo Recorded By Curiosity Rover
Like I have said before, I really don't like many UFO pictures because they can easily be faked. Even if they are not, if you have seen one UFO then you have basically seen about 90% of them. This one though happens to be from the Mars Rover, Curiosity. It is hard to tell, but whoever posted this video managed to zoom in on an object in the distant sky. Here is the video:

Short sweet and to the point. Mad props to the Latest-UFO-Sightings website for posting this up.

The anomaly


To me this is a bit of a weird anomaly. First of all it appears to be in the sky of Mars. Besides debris from asteroids or other space junk, there is really nothing that it can be. The object does resemble a bird. A hawk in my eyes. We have lots of them here in El Paso and it seems very similar.

Could there be avian life on Mars? I don't know, and I doubt we will get any answers from NASA so everything is pure speculation at this point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment