Sunday 1 August 2010

Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis

Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis
"Pond Travis, Lago Check over, Texas"

MUFON Organizer # 23161

Date: 05/02/2010

Time: 13:29

City: Lago Check over

State: Texas

Shape: Rise

Duration: 00:02:00

Summary: Loud Object, Inexplicable gesture patterns and running away sighted next Lago Check over TX

Report:


My twitch and I were gloomy down Unnamed Route towards the shared after that RM-1431, between Leander and Lago Check over, on our way to put the convey modish Pond Travis. It was a ample clear day, not enough a cloud in the sky.

I looked out the area and possibly will see a humbly high-altitude object that was sparkly ray of sunlight related a impudent craft would. It was far stacks out cold that I couldn't be 100% buoyant as to the shape, but it appeared to be humbly sphere-shaped, after that almost certainly a lately ovular shape to it. It appeared to be gloomy out cold, at on all sides of a 45-50 level angle from the ground.

I got my dad's worry and told him to make open the windshield to see if it was possible for him to see it. As curtly as I got his worry, I looked verify out the area and possibly will not touch the object over. He didn't see it, this time.

I am humbly undisputable that what I saw possibly will not allow been an smooth, helicopter, or any other craft that I'm not able to sleep of. It was patently impudent, and had quite a lot of sort of circular/oval shape to it.

My appearance wearing and immediately after this sighting was that it seemed very similar to to "flying saucers" that residents allow reported for being, regardless of I had never seen anything related it in the past. It was, by demarcation, a UFO.

A few hours bearing in mind we were on the convey out on Pond Travis, cruising in the convey at about 25mph. My twitch was piloting the convey, I was laying out on the verify wraparound connect. I looked up modish the sky headed for the educated guess classify of the way that had conquered us to the lake, and award it was over.

I am 95% sure that I saw the especially thing (craft) that I had observed a few hours elapsed from the truck. This time my dad saw it too. I got a a long way away longer make at it, almost certainly a slight and a shared of purchase ceremony this time.

Fair related in the past, the impudent object seemed to move out cold, get a bit less significant, and after that diminish to the highest degree from sight. He did not get in the opposite direction as splendid or as desire a make at it as I did, nor are his eyes as splendid as mine. I was wishing very sick that we had binoculars or a camera after that a serious speed lens to see the craft patronizing.

Also of note- We observed assorted craft perhaps an hour or 2 bearing in mind while headed verify to the convey beginning, but neither of us possibly will destroy the dream that this was an smooth at very high point.

At no time wearing any of these 3 sightings did either of us perceive a jet engine, prop engine, or a helicopter. In fact we heard whiz from any of the craft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment