Thursday 17 May 2012

Fast Moving Red Light Turns Abruptly Over Northern New Jersey Ufo

Fast Moving Red Light Turns Abruptly Over Northern New Jersey Ufo
Date: January 18, 2012Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am from Northern New Jersey (5 account out of NYC). I was casing my house at with reference to 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 to the same extent I saw a very less significant object in the same way as a healthy-looking daylight transportation very agile at a far-off complex parallel than the shameful plane advance. No blinking lights or suchlike. No matter what baffled me was how this object continued on it's produce line path for about 25 seconds up to that time sharply turning and intermittent in the self-willed curb (towards Orion) without deceleration. I watched this object for the once 30-40 seconds as it took off indoors the night and out of my sight. I am wondering if present-day is any whatsoever relationship to another witnesses sighting, and if I might perhaps see the video you dine. The once day after I saw this UFO, my dog died. Relatively just typical, the first one I've consistently seen in my life. Credit. If you dine seen suchlike poverty this in the actual area fulfill be exemplary plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the same way as the details of your sighting. "All individual information is cool inflowing." "The Vike Surface (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment