Saturday 5 May 2012

Ufo Alien Autopsy Crash Retrieval Film

Ufo Alien Autopsy Crash Retrieval Film
I was recently in the U.S.A visiting Michael Horn and whilst I was there I was also searching to buy old black and white Beatles Film Footage. I met up with one guy who told me he use to be a Military, Airforce camera man, he sold me some Beatles footage and told me that he had an old kodak classified, unseen UFO/ALIEN Film for sale, showing classified footage of UFOS, Aliens, Autopsy and UFO Retrieval, he said I could buy the film from him for 100,000 US Dollars. I told him I was very interested in the film and we arranged a private viewing for later that day. Whilst I was watching the 15 minute, silent film I secretly filmed it with a hidden camera, concealed in my jacket, I thanked him, made my excuses, told him I would be back with the money and left. Sadly I only managed to capture 3 and a half minutes of footage that was worth keeping, the rest of the film showed more of the same.

UFOManiacs Conclusion.

Although some of this video seems genuine there is a part which shows two segment which are most definitely fake.

1# at 2.26 in the video it shows three object apparently moving.Not so, the plane is getting closer, so you think the objects would too."NO" they are tracking a line which is commonly used in video editing.

2# The ending of the video at 3.10 till finish.

Made me laugh that bit,also it took me back to the early seventies.

This was a clip from a well known T.V. series.

It was my favourite show at the time..........what was it called now.

Oh yes "UFO TV Show Opening Sequence" you can find it on you tube.

There is a whole episode with the full sequence in it.

So in my opinion this whole video is somewhat suspect.

To see the UFO TV Show Opening Sequence clip so you can make the comparison for your selves go here.

You tube clip



Reference: fromatlantistosphinx.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment