Tuesday 15 May 2012

Ufo Disclousure Countdown Clock Jan 08 The Current Time Is 1135 P M

Ufo Disclousure Countdown Clock Jan 08 The Current Time Is 1135 P M
Dec.07 (11:40PM) - Jan.08 -- 11:35 P.M. I objective to first thank the creature who vanished the critique on my first post last month telling me of other UFO Dumbfound `Clock' (I didn't instruct of it) - and for his critique that the time position on that site seemed `fast'. (It was set last month at 11:59:45 P.M.) I arrangement that the position was too`fast' anyway. Having the status of I started this blog last month - it was dressed in hours of the morally real extraordinary `disclosure' knowledge (which I didn't amount participating in the while position) since it's initial position at 11:40 P.M.... That knowledge, if it is to be called one, was a Council expressive in Japan symptomatic of that UFO's were `real' and that as matter of Dignity Let off they essential be studied. In the function of that is a paraphrased picture of what happened - it did breed a small `uproar' in the media for about 48 hours until `higher' grasp figures indicated that Japan did NOT iffy in Ufo's. I'm not unserious that one time in that 48 hours I heard a Fox Information newsreader make fun of out all-powerful since phrase the Japan story - as if - why do I tolerate to regular entrance this. OF course -- NO media creature asked ONE government politician in America if wake essential be disappeared on UFO's for example of `defense' issues. "Why persecute," right? Why would that be significant, right? Unquestionably, the lack of significant questions that UFO's set up about defense - since the fatality is brought up by an attached government expressive (japan) - by our media -- is matter of the "reduce of the Dumbfound Schedule available from Midnight." As well, no `specials' seemed to regain my caution or video's of UFO's on national media either. (That is not to say that altered video's of UFO weren't posted on the internet in the last month -- to me - the best one I tolerate on my Dec. 10th redeployment on my website www.squidoo.com/anomalyman). This month, no national politicians were asked UFO questions - and none `confessed' to having lied as a government politician. (As happened in Nov. since the formerly AZ executive admitted to calming the citizens as soon as his lies about UFO's in AZ. in 1997.) So, compared to December's while position
Americans move available from hope for a real explanation - and re-set the while - 6 report to the rear -- the memories/hopes of `Disclosure' failing from the Nov. media offensive. As unendingly, your annotations are come clean and long-awaited -- do you event that in the last month we've stimulated rather to `disclosure'? If so, hearten say why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment