Friday 23 August 2013

London 16Th September 2013

London 16Th September 2013
Location of Sighting: On the sky above London

Date of Sighting: 16-sep-2013

Time: 11.30 am

Witness Name: Rekha

Witness Statement: When I was on the plane returning back to London heathrow from India, pilot made an announcement that " we would be reaching London heathrow in another 15 mins " I had a window seat and I opened my window to check whether I can see the aerial view of London at that time through the window I have seen the flying saucer kind of a thing moving very fast in the other direction.

Actually I am very interested in the subjects of UFO 's and aliens, I wouldn't miss any news about them. For me the sighting of UFO is a gift which I can cherish for years to come. I am overwhelmed that I have witnessed one.

Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk

Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form

0 comments:

Post a Comment