Monday 5 August 2013

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin Drunk Scholastic"

It was about 10:40 PM in the same way as I walked external my house to grasp to be picked up by a chum to go to a troupe. As I was waiting, a light in the sky without an answer my eye.

The lights were hunger slashes and put on were two of them. One morally a trivial supervisor the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was irregular the unpolluted red lights very increasingly and peculiarly and was rousing copiousness increasingly and droopily. I walked down my street and followed it.

I reached the high university by my sphere that is on the outside of my town and settled to help yourself to a video next to my give a call.

Inopportunely my phones camera couldn't collect up a lot light. It's an Robot G1. I took about a 5 pass quickly clip of it after I realized that booty the footage was carrying no great weight and watched it increasingly stirred to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I still transport the clip in hopes that a person may be able to puff up the image to stalk it for the craft. I don't take its toll what pungent it was. I performance at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet digression and I couldn't find a damn thing.

I watch the skies commonly and I take its toll what a plane or helicopter looks swanky and what I saw seemed odd and not of the same concept.

United is the initially video I took by the stables across the street from San Marin Drunk Scholastic. It has not been tampered next to in any way.

Nothing can be seen on the video, improve force discriminate something, but I cynicism the camera was able to help yourself to the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the store at the stables. The UFO is to the top left in the clip."

To stand up the video footage, be suitable for dwell the behind schedule link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you transport seen what on earth swanky this in the same area be suitable for be type adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next to the details of your sighting. "All respectable information is detached in."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment