Saturday 24 August 2013

Orangered Ufo Objects

Orangered Ufo Objects
So on Oct 14 2013 (9:30 PM) I decided to take my nightly walk. After Doing so i continued back to my house. I was approaching the driveway on the street sidewalk when i glanced up to what i thought was a cluster of red or orange stars. I then stopped to watch them because i noticed they were moving around then stopping and continuing to move again. I saw one of the objects fade into a disappearance. The other two were still moving around. I watched them and saw that the two remaining objects moved closer together and combined into one which also faded into a disappearance. I was left standing there astonished looking for them but they were long gone. This was not a scarey event and definitely not the first time Ive seen things in the skies. If anyone else had a familiar sighting here in Regina Sk. Feel free to contact me because i am searching for communication regarding these sightings.

Origin: unexplored-earth.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment