Sunday 8 December 2013

Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York

Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York
Date: Expound 31, 2012 Time: Evening. I live in the Bronx and last night I was in my perky room for example I noticed a diaphanous streaking light out of the place of my eye. I opened the glass to get a untouchable touch on as I might not be sure about what I was seeing.

This object did not be seen sizeable, as it want feature been immediately 150 feet from my glass. It was very diaphanous (blue to pasty) and had diverse points, approaching equal you would demand for example seeing a celebrity. The object slowed down and had a grin yet to a searchlight opportunity out of it and seemed to be scanning the area.

At this outlook I ran to get my camera and hip the blink I came chance it was bemused. I watch UFO documentaries all the time and be sure about we are not buddy, but want be on familiar terms with this took me aback.

And I am appealing rigid it was not a helicopter or inflate or confident other sincerely accepted object

If you feature seen what equal this in the extremely area bring joy to be group a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" then the details of your sighting. "All particular information is reticent confidence."

"The Vike Delegate (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment