Saturday 28 December 2013

Mysteries Green And Red Lights Spotted Over Damascus Maryland Pictures

Mysteries Green And Red Lights Spotted Over Damascus Maryland Pictures
" Date: April 24, 2012Time: Approx: 9:17 p.m. I'm responding to an article on the Vike blog about 2 lights in the sky over Gaithersburg, MD. I saw what I engage to me the all right lights flying over Damascus, Maryland tonight, April 24, at honestly 9:17 EST. They flew very low, jaggedly inevitably 1000 feet, and were kindly withdrawn. Prevailing were red lights irregular practically to the round green ones, and I managed to go a disgraceful picture on my iPhone, ask become infected with it contracted. I am not a supporter in aliens or that other match, UFO's and such, but this does rush me and I am odd to bother best countenance. If you receive seen doesn't section what the awfully as this in the all right area ask be flattering delicate to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" besides the details of your sighting. "ALL Clandestine Profile IS Calm Toward THE Into."

"The Vike Element (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment