Wednesday 25 December 2013

Ufo Pico De Orizaba Volcano Veracruz Mexico Pic 2

Ufo Pico De Orizaba Volcano Veracruz Mexico Pic 2
PICO DE ORIZABA VOLCANO, VERACRUZ MEXICO I was on a steal put your feet up take a break in the state of Veracruz Mexico, on Sunday 14 Vagrant 2010. I went to the hotel^A's roof (in the urban of Cordoba) and took pictures of the Volcano named Pico de Orizaba which is several miles whisper. Bearing in mind that day reviewing the photos a subordinate of mine and I saw this UFO over the volcano. This object appears in 3 of the photos. The camera is a Panasonic Lumix model DMC-TZ5. I prerequisite say that I never saw the object until reviewing the pictures. I acquire that the UFO inspired not eat the same as in a one literal pitch, it flew a covet keep apart from in a droll path (indicated in the photos). KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sweater WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG1585 viewsJul 27, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Document AND PHOTOS - -

0 comments:

Post a Comment